Positive Habits for an Epic Life
Accelerated Growth for Those Ready to Take Their Life & Business to Mastery Levels
This course is for men & women who are on the edge of their greatness including entrepreneurs, coaches, authors, speakers, leaders and visionaries.
Growing into our best self can be challenging.
More and more, we are being called into taking ownership of our own lives. We are being asked to grow our own companies, rise up in leadership, take our health into our own hands, become better role models for our children and to be emotionally strong in a world of quick change and uncertainty.
Everything we want is on the other side of that challenge.
We must grow to meet these challenges by forming new habits, and the time is now.
- We feel compelled to create our own destiny instead of falling victim to circumstance. New habitual ways of thinking.
- We feel compelled to take clear action for what matters to us: our families, our health, our businesses and our lives. New habitual ways of acting.
- We feel compelled to unleash our fullest and highest potential in our work and life. New habitual ways that grow our outcomes.
- We feel compelled to joyfully take our relationships into deeper connection. New habitual ways that grow our lives.
But we have become a society of doing, going, depleting and draining our energy, which complicates things.
Positive Habits change that identity and actually add more positive energy into every aspect of our lives instead of depleting it.
“Positive Habits” require placing our self-worth before anything else, recognizing that others benefit exponentially only once our own needs are met.
“Positive Habits” require us to prioritize our own health, relationships and soul’s purpose front and center, without putting it off another day.
“Positive Habits” require us to remove, let go of and release guilt, shame and/or playing small.
“Positive Habits” require identifying what we want and giving ourselves permission to pursue it with all our full heart.
“Positive Habits” require us to start small, making a 1% change at a time without judgment.
“Positive Habits” are for those that feel called, but not for everyone.
Because we have put off what we deep down know is true, we have…
- Had difficulty asking for what we need, want or desire.
- Had issues of comparison, feeling like we just aren’t good enough.
- Doubted ourselves and have been unwilling to make a concise decision.
- Been hard on ourselves for not being “further ahead” than we are.
- Lacked trust, therefore putting our needs on the back burner.
- Been exhausted from the challenges that seem to appear on a regular basis.
- Felt conflicted about stepping out into the spotlight, feeling unsafe to allow our light to shine.
- Felt pressure to be someone or something we’re not in order to keep others from getting uncomfortable.
- Feared being judged, blamed or belittled.
Order Today and Receive:
3 Modules with 9 weekly lessons of Personal Growth you can use, anytime and anywhere, to enter a peak state of mind by clearing negative habits and replacing them with positive habits confirmed by the cutting-edge research on mindset.
Each lesson is 5–15 minutes and includes:
- Step-by-step video tutorial
- PDF (available to print out and follow along)
- Exercises and Worksheets
Wendi Blum worked in the pharmaceutical industry for over 20 years until, at age 45, felt a calling to completely change every aspect of her life. After two decades in a successful sales career, Wendi decided to re-write the story of her life—literally—and become an international inspirational speaker, author, workshop leader, success coach and life-shift retreat guru.
Blum has been on numerous radio shows including: Nothing But Extraordinary, Motivational Radio with Lisa Lomas in Australia, Intentional Life Radio, and 101.5 in South Florida and many, many more.
Wendi is passionate about inspiring millions of people to live fearlessly, transform old beliefs, and live their highest potential.
She works with a variety of individuals and businesses as their Entrepreneur Business Coach, Sales Strategist, and Get Unstuck Now advisor and more.